Merced College's Physical Education courses meet the five health-related components of physical fitness which include aerobic or cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition. These classes are designed to encourage a life long fitness plan for the student.
Course Offerings & Descriptions
- PHED-10A, Aerobics
- PHED-10F, Flexibility and Cardiovascular Fitness
- PHED-10H, Walking for Cardiovascular Conditioning and Flexibility: Bill Halpin
- KINE-31, Aerobic Training (1)
- KINE-32, Circuit Weight Training (1)
- KINE-33, Weight Training (1)
- KINE-34, FITNESS THROUGH ACTIVITY
- KINE-13, Beginning Basketball (1)
- KINE-14, Beginning Volleyball
Strength Training Faculty
Strength Training coures are taught by various instructors; See our Faculty & Staff page.