Discover Your Path
Search Class Schedules
How to Search for Classes in the MC Portal
Tips on Searching for Classes
- In guest search, choose Term “Fall/Spring/Summer 202X” for the relevant term year.
- Enter a date. You can use any date (such as today’s date) or the date a late start class begins.
- Select submit
See a class you’re interested in taking? Follow these 5 Easy Steps to Register for Classes at MC.
We hope to see you on campus!
For your convenience, below you’ll find an index of supplemental information from the Table of Contents of previous printed schedules.
Table of Contents
- Business Hours – Check with each office
- Calendar and Important Dates
- Search for Classes
- Finals Schedule
- Honors Classes – In the searchable schedule, use the search keyword “honors” to filter results
- Los Banos Campus
- Los Banos Classes – In the searchable schedule, use advanced filters to search for classes “by location”
- Maps: Merced Campus Map & Los Banos Campus Map
- Merced College Online
- Off Campus Classes – In the searchable schedule, use advanced filters to search for classes “by location”
- Includes: Delhi, Dos Palos, Livingston, Mariposa & Los Banos
- Online and Hybrid Classes – In the searchable schedule for guest search, check the box for “online and hybrid” courses to filter search results
- Online and Hybrid Instruction, About
- Puente Learning Project
- Registration Group Dates
- Registration Information 5 Easy Steps to Register for Classes
- Services for Students
- Student Print Service
- Student Right & Responsibilities
- Transfer Center
- Matriculation, Prerequisite, Corequisite, Limitation on Enrollment and Advisory, Courses Related in Content Defined
Follow our 5 easy steps to enroll.