Attention potential applicants -
We will begin accepting applications for the next academic year on the following days/times
ONLY: TBA Spring 2022
Application link will be available in Spring 2022
It is your responsibility to monitor this website for the most up-to-date information.
All individuals who meet minimum enrollment requirements are eligible to apply to the nursing program. For students interested in applying to the Registered Nursing program, follow these steps:
Read carefully the Registered Nursing Enrollment Policies & Application Guide for Fall 2021 & Spring
2022 (this guide was for the Spring 2021 application cycle and must ONLY be used as a
reference. It will be updated in late Fall 2021 for the Spring 2022 application cycle.)
The guide describes application criteria and complete information on the selection process as well as the philosophy and objectives of each program. The guide is extensive and may contain additional information not featured here.
The examples below will assist you in successfully preparing an application for submission. DISCLAIMER: These are examples and meant for your reference only. Your completed application may appear different to these examples and may be more/less extensive.
Helpful Information & Links
- Update 2/2/2021 - You can now print your Merced College Unofficial Transcript from your student portal. Instructions are found here. For assistance obtaining a copy of an Unofficial MC Transcript, email: email@example.com.
- RN Application Tips (also located in the RN Enrollment Policies App Guide)
- MC RN Program Point Criteria Summary
- Grid of Comparable Prerequisites Courses
- Criteria I(B) - Additional Course Completion Form
- Criteria II - GPA & Prerequisite Course Form
- Example of How to Calculate your GPA
- Criteria IV - Foreign Language Certification
- ATI Teas Individual Performance Profile (First Attempt Passing Score) - example
- ATI Teas Individual Performance Profile (Multiple Attempts) - example
- MC LVN Program Catalog Course Descriptions (LVN to RN Pathway applicants ONLY) - example
- LVN License - BVNPT Physical Card (LVN to RN Pathway applicants ONLY) - example
- LVN License - BVNPT Printout (LVN to RN Pathway applicants ONLY) - example
Submit your application within the Application Window.
- Applications will NOT be accepted before or after the day & times noted -- for any reason.
- Applications will be accepted in Spring 2021, specific day & times will be posted above. Up to 60 students will be accepted for the next academic year (1/2 for Fall and 1/2 for Spring – based on grant funding).
- Applications must be complete without exception.
It is the student's responsibility to meet with a counselor at least two months before the application period if they have classes not listed on the grid. Refer to the Registered Nursing Enrollment Policies & Application Guide for Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 for further information.
|ATI TEAS Testing Opportunities|
|Letter from RN Program Re: 2021-2023 Application Process|
|BRN Enforcement FAQ's|