The Online Catalog is
divided into three parts, each as a separate PDF file.
General Information including:
- President’s Statement
- General District Information
- Admission & Registration
- Student and College Services
- Preparing for Graduation
- Computer and Information Literacy
- Associate Degree Majors and Certificate
- Associate Degree Breadth Requirements
- AP Examinations and Placement Grid
- Transfer Requirements
- CSU Transfer Breadth Requirements
- English, Math, and ESL Sequences
This catalog is published for informational purposes.
Although every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, it is not to
be considered an irrevocable contract between the student and Merced
College. The college reserves the right to change provisions and
descriptions at any time while taking precautions that such changes do
not adversely affect enrolled students. Students are advised to consult
the current Schedule of Classes and college counselors for supplementary
To obtain a printed copy of our current catalog, please refer to our
Catalog Request page.