Attention potential applicants:
We will begin accepting applications as follows:
|Application link will be available in Spring 2021.|
All individuals who meet minimum enrollment requirements are eligible to apply to the nursing programs. For students interested in applying to the Registered Nursing program, follow these steps:
Read carefully the Registered Nursing Application Handbook. The handbook describes application criteria and complete information on the selection process as well as the philosophy and objectives of each program. The handbook is extensive and may contain additional information not featured here.
The following links are examples which will assist you in successfully preparing an application for submission. DISCLAIMER: These are examples and meant for your reference only. Your completed application may appear different to these examples and may be more/less extensive.
- Your Unofficial MC Transcript must be obtained from the A & R Office. You cannot print it from your student Portal. For assistance obtaining obtaining a copy of an Unofficial MC Transcript, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grid of Comparable Prerequisite Courses
- Point Criteria Summary/Merced College Registered Nursing Program Grid
- Merced College Mathematics Sequence 2019-2020
- GPA Calculator
- TEAS V Individual Performance Profile
- ATI TEAS Individual Performance Profile
Submit your application within the Application Window.
- Applications will NOT be accepted before or after the day & times noted -- for any reason.
- Applications will be accepted in Spring 2020, specific day & times will be posted on the Registered Nursing Application Handbook Cover page. Up to 60 students will be accepted for the next academic year (1/2 for Fall and 1/2 for Spring – based on grant funding).
- Applications must be complete without exception.
It is the student's responsibility to meet with a counselor at least one or two months before the application period if they have classes not listed on the grid. Refer to the RN Application handbook for further information.