All individuals who meet minimum enrollment requirements are eligible to apply to the nursing programs. For students interested in applying to the Registered Nursing program, follow these steps:
Download and read carefully the Registered Nursing Application Handbook. The handbook describes application criteria and complete information on the selection process as well as the philosophy and objectives of each program. The handbook is extensive and may contain additional information not featured here.
Submit your application within the Application Window.
- Applications will NOT be accepted before or after the dates & times noted -- for any reason.
- Applications will be accepted during March, specifically during a 2 – 3 day window. Specific dates & times will be noted on the website. Up to 60 students will be accepted for the next academic year (1/2 for Fall and 1/2 for Spring – based on grant funding).
- Old or outdated applications/forms will NOT be accepted! Applications are revised annually and will be available in December/January with a "revised [YEAR]" watermark.
- Applications must be hand-delivered to the Allied Health Office, Room 126. Mailed applications will NOT be accepted and will be returned to sender.
- Applications must be complete without exception. Incomplete applications will be returned.
It is the student's responsibility to meet with a counselor at least one or two months before the application period if they have classes not listed on the grid. See page 28 of the RN application handbook.
LVN to RN applications are accepted at any time. Use the applications forms located within the Registered Nursing Application Handbook.
Click here for ATI TEAS Test Dates