For students interested in applying to the Diagnostic Radiologic Technology program, follow these steps:
Read all of the information contained in the Program's Information, Procedures & Application Handbook carefully.
Send for a copy of all your official transcripts to ensure course equivalency.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to obtain a copy of course descriptions or college catalogs, descriping courses completed at other colleges to assist in establishing equivalencies.
If necessary, make an appointment to see an Allied Health Counselor at (209) 381-6478. Bring with you to that appointment:
- The Program's Information, Procedures & Application handbook.
- College catalog, course descriptions
- If prior military service, DD214
- Foreign transcripts - Formal evaluation (if applicable)
After you have met with an Allied Health Counselor (if applicable), prepare and submit a COMPLETED application to the Allied Health Division OFfice (room 126) either by mail or in person. Application forms are contained in the back of the Program's Information, Procedures & Application handbook (link above).
Read the Program's Information, Procedures & Application handbook carefully for an application submission checklist, about the student selection process and other important information.