If you have completed coursework at another university or college in foreign country and would like to transfer your credits here, it is necessary to do the following:

Important: This process should be started before you arrive at Merced College since evaluation may take up to ten weeks.

  1. Send a copy of your official transcripts to ERES. Have ERES do a complete evaluation including lower division and upper division determination and course descriptions. Their website is www.eres.com.
  2. Make an appointment with the Director of International Student Services to review your evaluation after you arrive on campus.