The Maintenance Department is responsible for maintaining all buildings and facilities on campus in order to ensure a safe and comfortable learning and working environment for students, staff and faculty. See “Current Projects” page for additional information.
The following services are provided:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Upgrades and repairs; carpentry projects, remodels and repairs
- Maintenance of electrical panels, breakers and equipment
- Painting of buildings, parking lots, and signs
- Plumbing upgrades and repairs
- Installation and
maintenance of door locks and automatic doors
- Daily general maintenance
- Collection and disposal of hazardous materials;
For larger or more costly requests, such as remodeling, repainting, or re-carpeting a room:
- A Project Request Form will need to be completed by your department; signed by the Dean; then submitted to your Vice-President for approval.
- After approval, the Project Request Form will be forwarded to Assistant Director, Maintenance and Transportation, Lisa Veenstra email@example.com for a cost estimate of the work to be completed, and then processed accordingly.
If you have any questions regarding the Project Request or Work Order process, please contact Sonja Martinez @ 209-384-6142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or concerns regarding a construction project on campus, please contact us.