The Merced campus and Los Banos campus Welcome Centers offer a wide array of students services to help new, continuing, and returning students successfully complete the Five Fast Steps to Register for classes. The centers are staffed with college employees that will assist with:
- Step-by-step college application support
- Placement Questionnaire support
- In-Person and Online Orientation
- Setting up counseling appointments
- General enrollment questions
- Financial aid FAFSA/Dream Act application assistance
Our Welcome Centers aim to make your college enrollment experience go as smoothly as possible. Stop by to learn more about the benefits of attending Merced College. Visit us at the locations listed below
Los Banos Campus
Building A, Room A110
Phone: (209) 384-7429
No appointments are necessary; Walk-ins are on a first come, first serve basis.
Lesher Student Services Center
No appointments are necessary; Walk-ins are on a first come, first serve basis
Merced Campus Welcome Center stops accepting students at 4:00pm.