Make a Payment
We offer a 24×7 service to students and their families for viewing bills, making payments and managing their student account. Our secure payment system will need to be accessed through Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Please keep in mind that the site is not compatible with Apple products such as iPhones and IMacs.
Making Online Payments
- Go to the MC Portal (sign-in required)
- In WebAdvisor for Students, select “Financial Information”
- Select “Make a Payment – Pay on My Account”
Parents & Other Authorized Users
- First, you must be given access by the student. Then, go to the Student Account Center to manage payments.
- Have the student follow our how to set up authorized users guide found on our Forms page.
- To be given access to student financial information, the student will need to complete the authorization to release student information form found on Admissions and Records forms page.
Outstanding Debts to the college
Students owing an outstanding debt to the College will have a hold placed on their account. A student’s ability to register for classes will be restored after having paid the debt in full or setting up a payment plan with the College. To pay the debt in full or arrange a payment plan, contact the Student Fees Office at (209) 384-6219 (Merced) or (209) 386-6752 (Los Banos). Credit card payments can be made online at MC Portal.
Take the next step
Need help paying for school? Make sure you have applied for financial aid.