Welcome to Accounts Payable! It is our mission to support and assist the College in meeting its operational needs by disbursing payments to vendors and reimbursements to employees in a responsible and timely manner, while ensuring compliance with the requirements established by Federal regulations, State laws, and College policies and procedures.
Payment Request Forms
- Attach original receipts plus any other supporting documentation to the form.
- Obtain all applicable signatures prior to submitting for payment.
- To prevent delays in processing payment, please provide an appropriate account line and ensure sufficient funds are available.
- If the appropriate account line has insufficient funds, complete a budget transfer. Do not attempt to use a different line just because it simply has available funds.
- This form should not be used to pay for services, supplies or to purchase equipment.
Specific questions regarding appropriate use of this form may be directed to: Accounts Payable – Naylena Boucher (384-6205) or Fabian Soriagalvarro (384-6206) or the Associate Director, Business & Fiscal Services – Kimberly Freitas (384-6202).
Use of Payment Request Form
The Payment Request Form is available to be used as an exception to the standard purchase order or a blanket purchase order and It is not intended to be used to bypass the District’s procurement procedures.
A list of uses is as follows:
- Subscriptions and memberships
- Advertising/public notices and employment
- Student and community reimbursements
- Postage and bulk mailing
- Meeting expenses
- Permit and licenses
- Scholarships and awards
- Legal and attorney fees
- Employee medical reimbursements
- Supplies, when it is not feasible for department to have a Blanket Purchase Order
- Items procured during a recognized state of emergency Credit Card Payments
Items such as leases, instructional contract, construction contracts, equipment, and the usual and normal supplies and services will require a purchase order or blanket purchase order prior to procuring goods and services.
It is important to note if an employee purchases any item without benefit of a purchase order or blanket purchase order, he/she does so at their own risk. Reimbursement to that employee may be denied if purchasing procedures have been violated.