MESA (Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement) serves to enrich the experience of all students interested STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) by providing academic support and a variety of community-building opportunities.
Our MESA Center Offers
Tutoring & Counseling
- Free tutoring for all of your STEM-math, science and engineering classes.
- Counseling to help students choose their classes and get the services they need
Resources & Connections
- FREE resources for students like textbooks, computers and calculators
- Connections to industry to meet professionals, learn about companies and careers, and get internships to gain industry experience
- Scholarship information and help to apply for scholarships (money!)
Do you have a financial need (receiving FAFSA, government assistance)?
Are you a first-generation college student?
Are you a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) major? Are you planning to transfer to a 4 year university? Apply to MESA!
The MESA program was founded in Oakland, California in the early 1970s. MESA’s primary goal is to help underserved and underrepresented students become successful in STEM studies and careers. MESA was founded over 50 years ago and serves almost 25,000 middle school, high school, community college and university level students throughout California each year.