Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q1. How do I register for classes online?
- Q2. How do I install Microsoft Office Pro?
- Q3. I cannot see a thing when I click on WebAdvisor via the MC Portal
- Q4. I cannot login to the WiFi and I am using the MC4ME Portal credentials!
- Q5. How do I reset/change the password for my email/MC Portal?
- Q6. I am having difficulties installing Respondus. Can you help?
- Q7. How do I log unto Canvas?
- Q8. How do I log into CCOpen?
- Q9. How do I access my Campus Email?
- Q10. How do I configure my iPhone, cell phone, or other email client, such as a PC, to retrieve emails from my college email account?
The Most Frequent Asked Question is:
What is my username?The password for MC Portal, Canvas, mycampuspermit, Orientation, Placement Questionnaire, Wi-Fi and Email is the same.
- For MC Portal: firstname.lastnamexxx
- For Canvas: firstname.lastnamexxx
- For mycampuspermit: firstname.lastnamexxx
- For Orientation: firstname.lastnamexxx
- For Placement Questionnaire: firstname.lastnamexxx
- For MCCD-WIFI: firstname.lastnamexxx
- For my email: email@example.com
- For my application at OpenCCC: Whatever you invented. We do not know: Call 877-247-4836 to find out.
- For my BankMobile account: Whatever you invented. We do not know: Call 877-327-9515 to find out.
Note 2: Use Chrome, works better. However, you may need to reset it, and tell it to forget previous passwords.
Go to Facebook to check for current issues:
A1: Make sure you have completed the Five Easy Steps to Register for Classes at MC.
Q2. How do I install Microsoft Office Pro?
A2: Please install a copy for free of Microsoft Office Professional from within your school email:
Click on Install Office
Click on Office 365 apps
Instructions to install (read them)
Q3. I cannot see a thing when I click on WebAdvisor via MC Portal
You are probably using Safari on your Apple device.
Use Chrome or Firefox instead.
Please see our Wireless/WiFi page for instructions on connecting to the campus wireless network.
Q5. How do I reset/change the password for my email/MC Portal?
Given that the password for your email is the same as the password for your MC Portal, you would need to reset the password for your MC Portal in order to reset the password for your email.
1. Go to MC Portal, type your username and password, click on Reset Password
2. If you established an email or phone number, a number will be sent to your device. That number allows you to reset/change the password. Otherwise call 209 381 6565.
3. The system will invite you to write a new password. Follow the instructions and click continue.
4. Set the Password. Now it's time to invent a new password folowing the instructions.
View these two resources for help:
Please click on the link and follow the prompts:
Important note: In order for Respondus to work, you need to do these three things:
- Download it
- Install it
- Use it (click on the Golden Padlock on your desktop). Your username is the same as the MC4ME Portal; your password is your DOB in MMDDYY format.
- Your password should be your DOB in MMDDYY. If it is not, go to Blackboard via MC4ME Portal and change it under "settings", "personal information" in the upper handside corner.
- Student Quick Start Quide from Respondus
If you are an MAC iPad user folow this directions:
Using the iPad Edition of LockDown Browser
A student should follow these steps to take an exam with the iPad Edition of LockDown Browser:
- Download and install the "LockDown Browser" app from Apple iTunes to the iPad. (Requires iOS 7 or higher.)
- Enable iPad's "Guided Access" by selecting iPad > Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access. Turn on Guided Access and set a passcode (you need to remember this passcode to exit Guided Access after an exam). The setup for Guided Access only needs to be done once.
- Start the LockDown Browser app.
- The first time the app is used, you will be prompted to select your institution and server. (If you later need to change the institution or server, select the settings icon on the LockDown Browser toolbar.)
- Triple-press the iPad home button to start Guided Access and enter LockDown Browser.
- After completing the exam, triple-press the home button and enter the passcode to exit Guided Access.
- Press the Home button again to return to the Home page.
Q7. How do I log unto Canvas?
Use the same username you use for the Portal (without @campus.mccd.edu), and the same password.
Q8. How do I log into CCOpen to apply to Merced College?
To reset your password with CCOpen, call the Chancellor's Help Desk at 877 247 4836.
You will need to go to https://www.office.com
Your username is the same as MC Portal, but adding @campus.mccd.edu.
The password for your email is the same as the password for your MC portal and Canvas
Note: wait 5 minutes after changing the MC Portal password for it to work on your email.
The username for your MC Portal is: jon.smith
The username for Canvas is: jon.smith
The username for your MC email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
(The username for Canvas, WiFi, Parking, etc. is the same as the username for the MC Portal)
Use Chrome browser, it works better (if it does not work, reset the browser).
However, if you do not know your password for the MC Portal, we will reset it. Email me at email@example.com. We will help you!
The password for the MC Portal is the same password for you student email. Please note that you will never be able to start a password reset procedure from you Microsoft account. Why? Because the "Source of Truth" (https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/single-source-of-truth-SSOT) is MC Portal. In other words, in the hierarchical structure MC Portal RULES, which means that the password for your MC Portal will become the password for your student email.
Q10. How do I configure my iPhone, cell phone, or other email client, such as a PC, to retrieve emails from my college email account?
The settings for configuring your personal device to retrieve emails from your college count are represented in the screenshot below: