Free student email is available to all students who attend Merced College. The email account may be accessed from within the Student Portal at https://mc4me.mccd.edu; or go directly to https://www.office.com
- Grades and communication about your registration group will be sent to your Merced College e-mail address.
- Your e-mail address (email@example.com) will allow you to send information to your college instructors and other college officials.
- The password for your email is the same as the password for MC Portal
- You get five free copies of Microsoft Office Professional once you log on to your email.
- Your student email will be terminated after you stop being a student at Merced College.
As of 2020 only students who are active, that is, registered for classes on the current semester, have the ability to send emails. The only exception is sending emails to A&R. You
account can send emails to Admissions and Records.
If you are not registered for classes, you cannot send emails, unless you are in the Allied Health Nursing program.
We apologize for the inconvenience, please contact Counseling to communicate with professors: https://www.mccd.edu/resources/counseling/online-counseling.html
Good News: We are working on a solution so that all students registered for future semesters can send emails. 05/05/2020