Scholarships are sources of free money and do not have to be paid back. Students can apply for Merced College scholarships yearly from March through April.
American Indian/Alaskan Native Focused Scholarships & Resources
Students can also apply to outside organizations seeking to support tribally enrolled college students.
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- American Indian College Fund
- American Indian Education Fund
- American Indian Graduate Center
- American Indian Services Scholarship
- Association of American Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Indian Education Scholarship & Internship Opportunities
- Cobell Scholarship
- DAR American Indian Scholarship
- Indian Health Services Scholarship
- Wi’áaşal (Great Oak) Future Leaders Scholarship Fund
Tribal Higher Education
Most tribes provide financial aid to eligible tribal members. For more information on eligibility criteria and deadlines, please contact your Tribal Scholarship Office.
- Schedule an appointment with the American Indian/Alaskan Native Liaison Counselor at "The Hub" for assistance.