How Much is Printing / Copying?
- Black/white prints are 10 cents / page.
- Color prints are 40 cents / page.
You must pay for prints and copies with a print card in Merced. Use cash in Los Banos.
Where Do I Buy a Print Card?
Print card dispensers are available at the following locations at the Merced Campus (map):
- Library & Student Success & Tutoring Center (Learning Resource Center - LRC)
- Campus Bookstore
- Student Union Building
How Do I Purchase a Print Card?
- The first time you purchase a print card, you will need to pay using a $1.00 bill.
- There is an initial one-time $0.50 fee for the print card, and you will have a balance of $0.50 cents on the card.
- Keep your card, so you can re-load it.
- The maximum amount you can load on a print card is $50.00.
- Pre-loaded print cards are available at the Campus Bookstore and from the vending machine in the Student Union Building.
Where are the Printers / Copiers?
- Black/white and color printers are available on the 1st floor of the library
- Black/white printer available on the 2nd floor of the library
- All of the computers, Microsoft SurfacePros, and iPad Minis have print capabilities
- Black/white copy machines are available on both floors of the library.
- Color copy machine available on the 2nd floor of the library
How Do I Print Over Wi-Fi?
Print from home or on the go wherever you have internet access using your phone, tablet, desktop, or laptop. For instructions, download Print Using Your Own Device (PDF) or follow the steps below:
- Register your email at the OCS Web Print and Email Print setup website: http://siteup.ocsinc.ca/site/register
- Select "Merced College" as the site
- Follow the online instructions and wait for your confirmation email
- Make note of your new ID code for WiFi printing
- When printing over Wi-Fi, it may take up to 5 minutes for your job to show up at Merced College print stations. You can submit a print job up to 48 hours in advance
- Once your email is registered, you can upload future print jobs to https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/MCCD
For questions about the OCS website, email Thom at email@example.com.
- Drop by the Student Help Desk in the library
- Call (209) 381-6565
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org