How Do I Borrow Materials, Technology, & Study Rooms?
- Check out materials using your student ID
- Check out books & DVDs at the Check Out Desk on the 1st or 2nd floor
- Check out Microsoft SurfacePros, iPad Minis, & textbooks on the 1st floor
- Check out Study Rooms on the 1st or 2nd floor
- Check out computers on the 1st or 2nd floors by logging in with your Portal username and password
- There are no late fines
|Instructor Reseves||2 hours; in-library use only|
|Computers||4 hours; in-library use only|
|Microsoft SurfacePros & iPad Minis||
|Study Room||2 hours|
|Headphones, calculators, dry-erase markers, etc.||4 hours; in-library use only|
|Periodicals (print magazines, journals, newspapers) & Archives||8 hours; in-library use only|
How Do I Renew Materials?
- Renew books and DVDs at the Check Out Desk or once through OneSearch, the library catalog
- Additional renewals must be done at the Check Out Desk
- Renew Microsoft SurfacePros and iPad Minis at the Check Out Desk
How Do I Return Materials?
- Inside book drops are located in the Check Out Desk counter in both libraries
- The outside book drop at the Merced Campus is in the wall to the right of the double entry doors
- The outside book drop at the Los Banos Campus is in the wall next to the exterior bookstore window