Supplies & Services
- The Interdisciplinary Literacy Center is not responsible for items that are lost or left unattended. Staff or peer mentors cannot watch your items for you.
- Students should respect the materials and environment of the Interdisciplinary Literacy Center at all times. Please pick up your trash and treat Interdisciplinary Literacy Center property with care.
- The ILC offers textbooks and laptops for loan to students. However, all items must remain in the center.
- Students may not disrespect peer mentors, other students, or staff. The below items
will not be tolerated at any time:
- Name-calling, gossiping, or bullying
- Offensive or inappropriate comments, gestures, or attire
- Threatening speech or behavior
- Academic dishonesty, cheating, or plagiarism
- Sexual harassment
- Excessive noise or disruptive behavior is not acceptable in the ILC. This includes,
but is not limited to:
- Audible videos or music from personal devices
- Any action that could cause physical or emotional harm to self or others
- Being under the influence of controlled substances or alcohol
- The ILC does not sell food or beverages, but outside snacks and drinks are allowed
under the following conditions:
- Do not use ILC laptops or materials while eating food. Make sure your hands are clearn before using ILC equipment.
- Please refrain from eating messy or smelly food in the ILC.
- Please make sure any drinks are in spill-proof containers.
- In general, be clean and respectful of others when consuming snacks or drinks in the
- Cell phone conversations are not allowed in the ILC. Please take any calls outside the center.
- Children and anyone else unaffiliated with the college are not allowed in the ILC.
- Students will listen to and follow the directions of ILC peer mentors or staff members at all times.
- Any Student, Peer Mentor, or Staff not following to the policies may be asked to leave the ILC by any ILC peer mentor or staff member.