About the Federal Work Study Program
The Federal Work-Study Program offers students the opportunity to earn money through part-time employment. Students looking for employment should follow these steps:
- Jobs are located both on-campus and off-campus locations with non-profit, for-profit that contract with Merced College.
- Job types vary we try to locate work related to your major or occupational goal.
- The FWS program allows students gain work experience and also earn money they can use to help pay educational and personal expenses.
- Employment is not guaranteed, you must apply and wait to hear for possible interview. Be sure you are enrolled in 12 units or more and receiving Financial Aid to qualify.
- Work-Study wages will be at least minimum wage.
- Work-Study students receive their payroll checks once a month and must input hours on Web Time Entry.
Application and Hire Process
View open positions and apply at Merced Job Speaker.