Please submit complete and signed forms per the instructions on the form

Admissions & Records Forms:

Document Description
Academic Renewal Petition Petition allows up to 24 units of "D" or "F" grades to be disregarded in the computation of the GPA for classes that students do not wish to repeat
Address Change Form to request a change of address.
ADT Verification Form Form for students who need their degree verified with a CSU and missed the online verification window
Audit Form Form used if a student does not want to take a class for credit/grade and would rather sit in the class
Authorization to Release Student Information Form provides student's explicit written consent to release information from a student's record to a third party (e.g. parent, spouse, etc.)
College Application Paper application for admission to Merced College
Course Substitution Form Form to request a course substitution  
Duplicate Degree Request Form Form for students to request a duplicate degree or certficate.  Requesting a duplicate degree cost $10.00 per degree/certificate request.  
Excused Withdrawal Petition Form to request academic excused withdrawal from a course due to specific events reasonably beyond the control of the student that caused the student to be unable to continue to attend classes or complete the semester/term. 
General Petition Form for petition categories such as: late request for graduation, drop without "W", late request for Pass/No Pass, refund, and other.
Information Update Form Form to update major and/or birthdate
Intersegmental Cross Enrollment Form Form to apply for intersegmental cross enrollment with UC Merced/Merced College
K-12 Permit Permit for special K-12 students to attend Merced College.  Each class will need its own permit and must be submitted with a Schedule Request Form.
Late Term Withdrawal Petition Petition to withdrawal from a class after the 14th week of the semester or 75% of the course, whichever is less, due to extenuating circumstances.  

Loss of Enrollment Priority and California College Promise Grant Waiver Form to appeal loss of priority registration and CCPG waiver due to extenuating circumstances.
Overlapping Enrollment Form Form to enroll in two classes with an overlap.  Overlapping enrollment is not available after the second week of instruction of the overlapping class.
Pass/No Pass Change Form to remove Pass / No Pass and post instead your letter grade.
Repeat a Course Petition Form to repeat a course once the number of allowable repeats has been exhausted
Request Pass/No Pass To request a course be put on Pass/No Pass:  List class in the bottom right box of the Schedule Request Form and submit that signed form to
Schedule Request Form Form to request class registration/adds, class drops or Pass / No Pass.