The Business & Fiscal Services Office is responsible for management of students' accounts, administration of personnel and payroll services, payment of goods and services, and managing the financial operations of the college. Personnel strive to fulfill these responsibilities in an accurate and efficient manner, providing high levels of customer service and education to constituencies, in accordance with the policies and regulations of the college.
- Accounts Payable - Fiscal payments of the college, including state and local fund accounts.
- Ancillary Accounting - Administrative and fiscal support for the operation of the Associated Student of Merced College (ASMC), Community Services, and College Bookstore.
- Budget - Oversight of the budgeting process
- General Accounting - payments and reimbursements; financial reporting; invoicing; cash management; asset management
- Grants and Categorical Accounting - Administrative and financial support to project directors. Responsible for direct and indirect cost and ensuring compliance with cost sharing, effort reporting and cost allowability.
- Payroll - Services including W2s, W4s, direct deposit forms, etc...
- Student Fees - Accept payments for tuition, fees, and miscellaneous charges; manage delinquent accounts; financial aid disbursements (Bank Mobile); and process departmental deposits.
- Travel - Process travel request and claims for faculty, staff and students in accordance with college policies.
Merced College Business & Fiscal Services - Administration Building
3600 M Street
Mail Stop 09
Merced, CA 95348-2801