Parking permits can be purchased online at www.mycampuspermit.com.
Summer 2022 parking permits will be available to purchase May 9th, 2022.
On this page:
Semester parking permits are sold exclusively online, www.mycampuspermit.com and can be purchased at any time. Students will use their portal login* to proceed and community members who wish to purchase a permit may do so after going online and registering. Once the purchase of a semester pass is completed, a temporary parking pass will be sent to your email immediately and must be printed out to be displayed. It is the responsibility of the student/driver to have a parking pass displayed inside their vehicle on the dashboard, in an unobstructed view, while parking on campus. Temporary passes are only valid for 10 days to allow the physical parking permit to arrive at the designated address indicated during purchase. If the physical parking permit does not arrive within 10 days, please call PMB immediately, 1-800-700-4417.
*Students will need to contact Student Helpdesk, 209-381-6565 or email myHelp@mccd.edu for their portal login.
Upon all entryways of Merced Community College are signs stating parking is by permit only. This applies to both parking lots and college roadways. All persons entrying the campus are charged with the knowledge of these provisions and are subject to fines, towing or impoundment. Parking permits and day passes allow for parking in general parking only; therefore, not valid in timed, staff or administration parking.
- Parking is by Permit Only: parking lots and roadways. Valid in General parking stalls.
- There are no free or guest parking stalls. The green 10-minute stalls are limited to only 10 minutes and are located in several parking lots.
- Day passes may be purchased from Ticket Dispensers for $2.00 a day. Ticket machines will take dollar bills or debit/credit cards. Day Passes can be purchased for consecutive days at the machines. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR UNUSED DAYS. UNUSED DAYS CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO FUTURE DATES. NO CHANGE ISSUED.
- Semester Passes are sold online for $30 each ($15 for Summer semester) on www.mycampuspermit.com
- No overnight parking permitted unless prior authorization has been approved by the VP of Administrative Services Office.
- See our interactive campus map for parking lot locations
There are various motorcycle parking on campus indicated with MOTORCYCLE painted on the curb. A parking pass is not required to park his/her motorcycle in these locations. However, if a student should choose to park in a regular parking stall then a parking pass would be required. A parking pass for the semester may be purchased online, www.mycampuspermit.com. Please note, motorcycle/open top vehicle parking pass will only register and store vehicle/motorcycle information into the system. A physical parking permit WILL NOT be mailed out.
All handicap parking must display a valid handicap placard or license plate in conjunction with a Parking Pass/Permit. Additionally California vehicle code 4461 is enforced and student may be asked to show registration information for handicap placard/license plate.
If you received a parking citation, you can do one of two things: Dispute or Pay
- Log on to http://www.pmbonline.org
- Enter Citation Number OR License Plate Number
- Click DISPUTE
- Fill in the information under RESPONDENT'S INFORMATION, including the statement.
It is imperative a valid email address is entered. Response will be sent by way of electronic mail.
- Payments can be made online with a Visa or Mastercard at http://www.pmbonline.org
Check or money order made payable to PMB can be sent to One University Circle, Turlock, CA 95382.
Citation must be paid or disputed within 21 days of issuance to avoid further fines, DMV holds, or possible tow. After time allowance, option to dispute will no longer be available.