The other library faculty and I have been working remotely from home since March 2020. I'm not currently checking my office phone. The best way to contact me is through campus email.
My last day of work in Spring 2021 is April 1. I will return in Fall 2021.
Merced Main Campus (see Map)
- MLIS, San José State University
- B.A., History & English minor, California State University Stanislaus
Selected Publications, Presentations, and Professional Activities
- Davis, L. (Forthcoming). Pass me Smore books, please! Promoting new books at small community college library. In R.L. Sittler & T. Rogerson (Eds.), Library outreach cookbook. Chicago: American Library Association.
- Davis, L. (2019, May). The bias in your search results: A Partial "Jigsaw" activity. Presentation at the California Conference on Library Instruction 2019, San Francisco, CA.
- Davis, L. (2019, Feb.). Fiat Lux + library: A first-generation workshop series. Presentation at SCIL Works 2019, Carson, CA.
- Davis, L. (2018). [Review of the book Video marketing for libraries: A practical guide for librarians, by H.A. Dalal, R. O'Hanlon, & K.L. Yacobucci]. Public Services Quarterly, 14(2), 144-46. https://doi.org/10.1080/15228959.2018.1449707
- Davis, L. & Young, C. (2018, July). Integrating intersectionality into library instruction and programming. Presentation at Library Instruction West 2018, Grand Junction, CO.
- Davis, L., Park, J., Dantus, S., Davidson, C., Lafazan, B.C., & Petit, J. (2017, Dec.). Marketing for the beginner: Resources from the ACRL Library Marketing and Outreach Interest Group. College & Research Libraries News, 78(11), 612-15. https://doi.org/10.5860/crln.78.11.612
- Davis, L., & Kellam, L. (2017, June). Keeping up with...statistical literacy.
- Davis, L., Davidson Squibb, S., & McMunn-Tetangco, E. (2017, March 8). Assessing the value of library instruction using Qualtrics online survey software. Poster presented at the Assessment as Research Symposium, Merced, CA.
- Hernandez, E., Godbey, S., Santiago, A., Garcia, K., & Davis, L. (2016, Aug). Reading about diversity: Developing and reflecting on inclusive instructional resources. Poster presented at the National Diversity in Libraries Conference, Los Angeles, CA.