Los Banos Campus Library (see Map)
- M.L.I.S., Library Studies, UCLA, School of Education and Information Sciences
- M.A., Interdisciplinary Studies: Philosophy & Literature, CSU Stanislaus
- B.A., Philosophy, CSU Stanislaus
- A.A., Liberal Studies, Merced College
Selected Publications, Presentations, and Professional Activities
- "Why College Students Need to Read More Comics." Marin Comics Fest. San Rafael Public Library, San Rafael, CA. 15 September 2017. Presenter.
- "Aperture for a Storyteller: An Interview with JH Williams II." Neil Gaiman in the 21st Centure. Ed. Tara Prescott. Jefferson, NC. McFarland & Company Inc., 2015. 195-215.
- "Comics in Higher Education." Stockton-Con. Stockton Arena, Stockton, CA. 9 August 2014. Moderatore and presenter.
- "Tech Librarianship & Gender." Internet Librarian. Portola Hotel, Monterey, CA. 28 October 2013. Panelist.
- "JH Williams II Spotlight." San Diego Comic Con. San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA. 18 July 2013. Moderator.