Supplies & Services
- The Interdisciplinary Literacy Center is not responsible for items that are lost or left unattended. Staff or embedded peer mentors cannot watch your items for you.
- Students should respect the materials and environment of the Interdisciplinary Literacy Center at all times. Please pick up your trash and treat Interdisciplinary Literacy Center property with care.
- The ILC offers textbooks and laptops for loan to students. However, all items must remain in the center.
- Students may not disrespect embedded peer mentors, other students, or staff. The below
items will not be tolerated at any time:
- Name-calling, gossiping, or bullying
- Offensive or inappropriate comments, gestures, or attire
- Threatening speech or behavior
- Academic dishonesty, cheating, or plagiarism
- Sexual harassment
- Excessive noise or disruptive behavior is not acceptable in the ILC. This includes,
but is not limited to:
- Audible videos or music from personal devices
- Any action that could cause physical or emotional harm to self or others
- Being under the influence of controlled substances or alcohol
- The ILC does not sell food or beverages, but outside snacks and drinks are allowed
under the following conditions:
- Do not have food out or around laptops, desktop computers, or ILC books. Please check laptops back in before you eat and make sure your hands are clean before using ILC equipment.
- Food in containers is permissible on hard top surfaces where no ILC equipment, electronics, or books are present.
- Since we cannot open doors or windows, please refrain from eating messy or smelly food in the ILC.
- Please make sure any drink has a lid.
- In general, be clean and respectful of others when consuming snacks or drinks in the ILC.
- Please dispose of food and drink trash in an outside bin.
- Cell phone conversations are not allowed in the ILC. Please take any calls outside the center.
- Children and anyone else unaffiliated with the college are not allowed in the ILC.
- Students will listen to and follow the directions of ILC embedded peer mentors or staff members at all times.
- Any Student, Embedded Peer Mentor, or Staff not following to the policies may be asked to leave the ILC by any ILC embedded peer mentor or staff member.