Registration fees are as follow:
|Fee Description||Fee Amount|
|Enrollment Fee||$46.00 per unit|
|Student Health Fee*||$21.00 - Fall/Spring Semester (Effective: Fall 19)
$18.00 - Summer Semester (Effective: Summer 20)
|Student Representation Fee**||
$2.00 - Fall/Spring Semester: Enrolled for Spring 2020 on or after 1/1/20
|Student Body Fee***||$10.00 - Fall/Spring Semester (Eff: Fall 2021)
$0 (none) - Summer Semester
$9.95 - Per Semester: Enrolled 12units or more (Eff: Spring 2020)
$6.95 - Per Semester: Enrolled less than 12units(Eff: Fall 2020)
$30 Auto - Fall/Spring Semester (Eff: 08/01/20)
$15.00 Auto - Summer Semester (Eff: 08/01/20)
$2.00/day (Eff: 06/01/20)
Parking passes are available to purchase the first day registration opens
$261.00 Per Unit, Plus Enrollment Fee (Effective: Fall 19)
For more information, see our student fees policy and procedures page.
* Student Health Fee Waiver
Ed Code Section 76355 allows exemption from the Health Fee solely to those students meeting the following criteria:
- Depend exclusively upon prayer for healing in accordance with the teachings of a bona fide religious sect, denomination, or organization
- Are attending a community college under an approved apprenticeship training program
Fee includes campus accident and injury insurance coverage; community resource information,
basic health and wellness services and information; short term personal counseling
Student Health Fee Waiver forms available at the Student Fees Office. This form must be submitted to the Student Fees Office by the end of the first week of the term in order to decline this fee.
** Student Representation Fee Waiver
Ed Code Section 76060.5 allows the Students to request a waiver of the student rep fee.
Fee is used to support student advocacy at the local, state and national levels.
Student Representation Fee Waiver forms are available at the Student Fees Office or ASMC. This form must be submitted to the Student Fees Office by the end of the first week of the term in order to decline this fee.
***Student Body Fee
Per California Community College Student Fee Handbook section 4.3 states that this fee is optional to students:
1. Fee is used for the following: events, club activities, student conferences, student lounge, student professional organization memberships, student emergency book loans and bus passes, college campus tours, scholarships
2. Student Body Fee Waiver forms are available at the Student Fees Office or ASMC. This form must be submitted by the end of the first week of the semester.