Test Proctoring Policies and Procedures
Merced College Assessment Center offers proctoring services for students taking online or correspondence courses at another college or university. The Assessment Center can administer computer-based and paper-pencil exams. You should contact your college or university to request the Merced College Assessment Center as a proctoring site.
Assessment Center, Room 102
3600 M STREET
MERCED, CA 95348
Los Banos Campus
Assessment Center, Room A119
22240 Highway 152
Los Banos, CA 93635
How to Schedule:
- You must complete the Test Proctor Form (pdf), scan & email or take in person to the above location.
- You must contact your school letting them know you have found a proctor and provide them with the MERCED COLLEGE proctor’s contact information.
- There is a verification process between your school and Merced College Assessment Center which could take a few days to complete.
- After verification is complete, MERCED COLLEGE proctor will contact you to scheduled a time and day for your test.
- You are responsible to contact the Testing Center to ensure that we receive your exam(s).
- You must schedule an appointment in advance, at least 72 hours in advance for test proctoring, no walk-ins will be allowed.
- You must complete a Test Proctoring Payment Form and pay the required $30 fee in person.
- Merced College will not complete any reimbursement forms from other colleges, you are fully responsible for payment at the time of testing and for processing any reimbursement paperwork not from Merced College
- No refunds will be given for any reason.
On the day of Testing (or before the day of testing:
- Report to the Assessment Center, Room 102 of the Lesher Student Services Center, at least 15 minutes prior to the designated start time for your test.
- Take the form to Student Fees, on the third floor of the Lesher Student Services Center and pay the required $30 fee. You must have an ID at this time and Student Fees only accepts Master Card, VISA, Cash, and checks.