39 Citizens Oversight Committee Meeting
Saturday, March 5, 2005 9:00 a.m.
Merced College – Interdisciplinary Academic Center – Wing C
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Hearing of the Public
An opportunity will be given to citizens to address the Board on matters of the bond process – a five minute time limit will be allotted to each speaker, with a maximum of twenty minutes to each subject, unless extended by the Chairperson.
At their request, members of the audience may address the COC on any item during the committee’s consideration of that item.
- Approval of Minutes for meeting held October 9, 2004
- Discussion and/or Action
- Re-appointments of Committee Members (Johnson)
- Opinion of Bill Lockyer, Attorney General, State of California (Johnson)
- Science Building Remodel Project (Johnson)
- Learning Resources Center Project (Johnson)
- North Loop Road Project (Johnson)
- Siemens Project (Johnson)
- Downtown Business Resource Center (Johnson)
- Other Merced Campus Construction Projects (Johnson)
- Los Banos Campus (Newins)
- Financial Report (Allison)
- Date and Time of Next Meeting
- Meeting Adjournment
- New Interdisciplinary Academic Center Tour
Committee Members and guests will have the opportunity to tour the new IAC Building.
Print This Page