Editors of Merced College’s Merced River Literary Review are accepting submissions of poems, short stories, flash fiction, short plays, artwork, and creative non-fiction.
The deadline to submit original work for the fourth edition of the Review is Saturday, April 16 at noon. All submissions must be electronic and can be sent to email@example.com.
The following guidelines apply to submissions:
- Use Times New Roman, 12-point font only. Written work submitted must be in Microsoft
Word, in .doc/.docx format.
- A maximum of four pages of creative work may be submitted.
- Each email must have the type of creative writing
submitted in the subject line.
- By submitting to the editors at the MRLR the author gives sole one-time publication rights to the Merced River Literary Review. After publication, all rights revert to the author.
- If the submission has ever been previously published, the author warrants that there
is no legal copyright infringement with previous publishers, and the author must provide
the name of the publication, the year of the publication, and publisher name.
- Submission of work in no way guarantees publication, as the journal has a limited amount of space to publish. The journal will do its best to publish as many authors as we have space for.
For more information, contact Meg Withers at 209.384.6151.