The health and wellbeing of our students and employees are a top priority, and Merced College recognizes the importance of a proactive response. This webpage provides information and resources to keep our community updated on the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Health and Safety Information
Student Updates about Covid-19
Information and services available about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for students.
Faculty and Staff Updates about Covid-19
Information and Communications about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for faculty and staff.
Guidance and Updates
- California Department of Public Health, Higher Education Guidance on Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 (03/07/20)
- California Department of Public Health, News Releases and Daily Updates on COVID-19 (Updated daily)
- California Department of Public Health Guidance for Higher Education (03/07/20)
- Cal/OSHA Interim Guidance (03/07/20)
- California Department of Public Health, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevent, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Merced County Department of Public Health, Learn More About Coronavirus
- Event cancellations due to COVID-19.
- CDC travel health notices
- State Department or specific country advisories
- International travel guidance issued by the Department of State
Press and Other Communications
During this time, all external requests from the community and/or media will be centralized through the Office of External Relations. Please refer such requests for more information to the District website and/or Jill Cunningham, Associate Vice President of External Relations.