What is the College and Career Access Pathways (CCAP) program?
The CCAP program offers college courses to high school students so students can get a jump start on their college education.
What are the benefits of CCAP?
- Earn college credits while in high school
- Take college classes conveniently at your high school with your friends
- Taught by qualified instructors at your high school
- Save money! CCAP students are not required to pay tuition or purchase books!
- Develop a seamless transition from high school to college
- Credits are transferable to colleges and universities
Comparison of K-12 Programs
Comparison of enrollment processes for K-12 Students, CCAP (AB 288) and Articulation 2+2