7th Annual State of the College Address & Luncheon
with the Presentation of the President’s Medallion Award to
With a Special Recognition to Assemblymember Adam Gray
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 / 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
* Tickets will not be issued. Please have your guests check in under your name.
Become a ground-level sponsor in the construction of our new Agriculture Complex and secure a Table for 8 for the State of the College luncheon event.
- Engraved shovel to be used at new Agriculture Complex groundbreaking ceremony (date TBD in 2020)
- Name listed on commemorative plaque inside new Ag Complex
- Premier seating for 8 at groundbreaking ceremony
- Invitation for 8 to VIP reception following groundbreaking
- One time scholarship in your name to support Ag students in Fall of 2019
- Table for 8 with full page program ad and name/logo on screen during State of the College luncheon event
- Premier seating for 4 at new Agriculture Complex groundbreaking ceremony (date TBD in 2020)
- Invitation for 4 to VIP reception following groundbreaking
- Table for 8 with half page program ad and name/logo on screen during State of the College luncheon event
- Premier seating for 2 at new Agriculture Complex groundbreaking ceremony (date TBD in 2020)
- Invitation for 2 to VIP reception following groundbreaking
- Table for 8 with quarter page program ad and name/log on screen during State of the College luncheon event
To purchase a ground-level sponsor package, call (209) 384-6176 or email email@example.com.
About the State of the College Address & Luncheon
Since 1973, the Merced College Foundation has raised millions of charitable dollars that benefit Merced College students in a variety of ways. By providing financial assistance ranging from scholarships and grants to supplies and stipends, the Foundation makes a critical difference in the academic lives of thousands of students every year.
This year your tax deductible donation to our 7th Annual State of the College will go towards our Agriculture and Industrial Technologies programs. With a groundbreaking expected in 2020, our new Agriculture Complex will consist of 20,000 square feet of classroom and laboratory space for state of the art programs in agribusiness, industrial technology, horticulture, HVAC, crop science and animal science. Your donation will help support these programs through scholarships and facility improvements. Private support is essential for Merced College to continue to thrive and prepare our students for the ever growing workforce needs of Merced County.
For More Information