Search WWW

Admissions & Records
 Apply Online  New as of 7-21-089
 Catalog Requests
 Class Schedule Requests
 Dates & Deadlines
 Duplicate Degree Request Form
 Enrollment & Degree Verification
 Office Hours
 Registration Fees
 Registration Guide
 Registration Schedule
 Register to VoteRegister to Vote in California
 Transcript Requests
Merced Blue Card Image
Merced Blue Card by Higher One
Click to view Information Flyer
Click to Map of Higher One ATMs
Map of Higher One ATMs
spacer gif

Registration Fees 

Registration fees can be paid in person at the Student Fees office located on the third floor of the Lesher Student Services building, or you can pay by credit card on-line via the MC4Me portal. You can also purchase parking permits at the Student Fees office. Tax TimeThe 2012 Tuition Statement Tax forms (1098-T) are now available on the MC4ME student portal. You can view and print them directly.

 SPRING 2014

Enrollment Fee

$ 46.00 per unit

Student Health Fee *

$ 14.00  Summer semester 

$ 17.00   Fall semester

Student Body Fee

$  no fee  Summer semester  

$ 10.00    Fall semester 

Student Representation Fee

$   1.00

Parking Fee

$ 10.00 for autos, Summer semester
$ 20.00 for autos, Fall semester or $1 per day

Non-Resident Tuition

$ 208 per unit, plus enrollment fee

* Ed Code Section 76355 allows exemption from the Health Fee solely to those students meeting the following criteria:
  1. Indentured apprentice enrolled in apprenticeship classes only
  2. Those who depend exclusively on prayer for healing (appropriate documentation must be filed)
  3. Those who are surviving spouse of members of the California National Guard who were killed or prematurely disabled while in the active service of the United States (appropriate documentation must be filed).
Please contact the Student Fees Office for more information

Students who register or add classes may pay in full by cash, check, money order, or VISA/MasterCard.

Effective Fall 2006, all students, including those with BOG fee waivers are required to pay the Student Health Fee.