Archaeology and Prehistory Links
- Society for American Archaeology - The mission of the Society for American Archaeology is to expand understanding and appreciation of humanity's past as achieved through systematic investigation of the archaeological record.
- Archaeological Institute of America - The AIA promotes informed public interest in the cultures and civilizations of the past.
- Society for California Archaeology - The home page is a good starting point for finding out about archaeological research in California. They also provide information about jobs in archaeology as well as a comprehensive list of links to other sites.
- Archaeology Magazine - The official publication of the Archaeological Institute of America.
- Current Archaeology - Britain's leading archaeological magazine.
- Archaeology Information - Educational guide offering general information about archaeology.
- Archaeology News - Your source on the web for daily archaeological news and information.
- Archnet - Virtual library of archaeology. Maintained by Arizona State University: an excellent spectrum of on-line resources for the study of archaeology.
- Archaeology Channel - Explore the human cultural heritage through streaming media. Travel through time and feel the thrill of discovery. Examine the wonderful diversity of the human experience!
- Shovelbums - List of archaeology field schools and jobs.
- Forensic Colleges.net - List of web site links related to anthropology and archaeology.
- National Archaeological Data Base - Reports module, is an expanded bibliographic inventory of over 350,000 reports on archeological investigation and planning, mostly of limited circulation.
- The Center for the Study of the First Americans - Sponsored by Oregon State University and contains a great deal of valuable information for the archaeology student.
- WWW Virtual Library - Index of Native American Archaeology & Anthropology Resources on the Internet.
- The Mammoth, Atlatl & Clovis Point Web Page
- California Law - California State Laws and Codes relating to Archaeology.
- Archaeology and Technology - Total Stations in Archaeology.
- Dating Methods - A link to web sites containing information on various dating techniques.
- Radiocarbon-Related Information Resources - Information on radiocarbon dating.
- Dental Analysis in Archaeology - A nice introduction and links to additional resources.
- Ancient Dentistry - Some information on ancient dentistry.