Physical Education Theory
Several classes are offered to introduce the student to
the professional foundations of physical education and knowledge of
rules, strategies, skills and techniques. These courses acquaint the
student with opportunities in the field of physical education.
- PHED-20 - Introduction to Physical
Education & Exercise Scient
- PHED-31 & PHED-32 - Techniques of Sports Officiating
- PHED-36A - Theory & Analysis of Football
- PHED-36B - Theory & Analysis of Basketball
- PHED-36C - Theory & Analysis of Baseball
- PHED-36D - Theory & Analysis of Track & Field
- PHED-70L5 - Special Topics in Water Exercise
- PHED-70L6 - Special Topics in Physical Education
For more information, please refer to our catalog.