Verification of Career Exploration
Students have two (2) options to complete career exploration experience:
- Option 1: Successful completion of the 1 unit course RADT-50 (Career Exploration in Medical Imaging)
- Option 2: Career Exploration Verification Form can be completed by a supervisor if student has completed 54 hours of *direct exeperience. The form is contained within the Information & Application handbook (see pages 12 & 23).
Orientation Meeting & Registration Information
- Orientation meeting schedule and registration information: TBA
- Only students who have registered for RADT-50 may attend orienation; NO Exceptions.
- Clinical placement will be assigned during the mandatory orientation.
* What qualifies as direct experience?
- Direct experience includes any activity that requires direct care, handling or transporting of radiology patients. Experience in ancillary imaging modalities such as Sonography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, or Cardiac Cath also meets this criteria.
- Experience in supportive functions such as clerical or housekeeping duties in a radiology department DO NOT meet this criteria