The role of the citizens’ oversight committee is to inform the public concerning the District’s expenditure of revenues received from the sale of bonds authorized by the voters in the county primary election of November 2002.
- Marty Marchini, Citizen
- Jim Williamson, Member of College Support Organization
- Billie Razzari, Member of Business Community
- Chris Tomford, Citizen
- George (Ron) Pirtle, Citizen
- Mark Schrieber, Member of Business Community
- Katherine Judy Rose, Member of Senior Citizen Organization
- Kylie Greenwood, Student
- Cameron Cowperthwaite, Student
Download the Bond Oversight Committee Membership document for details on these members.
Staff to Committee
MCCD Capital Planning and Events Manager
(209) 384-6225, firstname.lastname@example.org
Merced Community College District is proud to be home to four design award winning projects designed by Lionakis.